October 23, 2012

Heads-up

Sweden can be a nice country. Unfortunetly it has lost most of it's cultural and historycal heritage. No viking themed pub, no historical museum. Was it naive to think that there are going to be places like that? I don't think so. Maybe it is because of the lack of tourism, because of the steep prices. I mean 10 bucks for a beer? Come on...  Oh, and gues what. No mead! I know!!! There is nothing else then business in that country. True, I only saw one city, but Göteborg as a hub which should be full of culture.
Now I'm glad that I'm back with my family. My boy is growing fast and he is well.
I've missed out on a lot from the grinding comunity as well. Also need to get back to tattooing asap.
I'm getting out of practice. At least I finaly managed to get my drivers licenc.
In other news,: Lepht hasn't updated her blog for two months now. I'm thinking of giving her a call or at least a text. I can still see articles on the web saying she's a reckless punk slicing her self open with a vegetable pealer sterilised with vodka and right after that they say that she's the first one to bring biohacking to the peoples attention. "Whith all due respect" shit... I'm sick of those people. Anything they are afraid to try out, they precieve as a threat. Those bullshit comments about "a bunch of self harming kids on drugs" are doing my head in... Educate your self you fucking fuck! Well, what do I care for them. Education isn't gonna help them anyway. I understand that Tim Cannon is trying to make Grindhouse wetware look more acceptable in the eyes of the public by separating them selfs from cyberpunk L. But this is not the way. I'd like to know what DirectorX thinks of this.

I'm starting to build up a transhumanist/grinder/biohacker comunity over here in CZ. It's going slow, but I think it'll work...

No comments:

Post a Comment