August 7, 2012

touchy about the subject

Had a really dark mood today, don't know what it was. For example: heard a song from Phil Collins "Another day in paradise", remembered the clip I saw ages ago, guy can't cope with things anymore and walks out into the street after an argument with his spouse, gets drugs, gets high, his girl finds him in a back ally next to a dumpster starts crying, he starts crying too, she hugs him and takes him back home to take care of him. Beautiful, really...

Had to switch the song off within 5 seconds. I hate my self for thinking like this, but, sometimes I have these thoughts. See the piston of a needle pull back, seeing a junkie scene in a movie or hearing a freakin' song like that and after all those years I still think of going to the nearest dealer, jack up near OD and space out,,, fuck everything. That pisses me of about addiction, even if you have the will power to overcome it, it never really let's go of you, never...

I used to be a methamphetamine addict, bad case. One of the things my country is famous for is Pervitin, a very potent form of meth. Had to run out of the country to shake the habit. Ran to Scotland-Kirkcaldy.
Very fucking hard times indeed...

Again, I'm going somewhere with this,,, about three hours ago I was wondering out loud about trying to make some poppy tea in the presence of my beloved spouse. Not a good idea,,, she doesn't know me from when I was ... gone(?) roaming funky land. so,,, she didn't take well to it, thinking of the little one and me getting back to drugs. Do I even have to explain this? I'm somewhat touchy about that subject, when she thinks this,,, my head is thinking "how dare you.."(not having any experience with the subject and not realising how proud I am of shaking that fucking gorilla of my back). May be a bit harsh, as a reaction, I don't say that out loud though,,, it simply pisses me of... am I over reacting? or do I deserve to be touchy about the subject???

post scriptum: status report: Energy levels dwindling, depression level rising, will update...

No comments:

Post a Comment